Coming Crossfit Competitions/Running Events/Triathlons… !!
What do you want to achieve??!
Goals are what keep you going. Without goals and objectives you are running in circles, or might run out of motivation. Crossfit is not only useful inside the gym; it exists to keep you fit and strong!
What are you training for?
What would you like to achieve?
Get out your comfort zone and try something new. You’ll be glad you did it.
- May 6 – Fresh Air Cherry Blossom (Sprint triathlon: SWIM 700m/BIKE 22K/RUN 5K)
- July 14 – Across the lake swim (2.1K) in Kelowna
- August 18 – Apple Triathlon (Sprint and/or Olympic) in Kelowna
- June 3rd – The North Face Dirty Feet Trail (X-Country run, 5K, 10K or 21K) in Kelowna
- August 12th – The North Face Dirty Feet Trail (X-Country run, 5K, 10K or 21K) in Revelstoke
- September 22nd – Spartan Race (5K or 13K) in Vancouver
- October 7 – BMO Marathon (5K, 10K, 21K or 42K) in Kelowna
- May 26 – Temenos 1000, 3rd edition! (You don’t wanna miss this one!) in Kelowna
- June 16-17 – Pound For Pound Championship (fun new concept!) in Kamloops
- July 27-28 – CANWEST Games (Online qualifier April 26 to May 3rd) Elite individual or Team of 3 RX, Team of 3 Intermediate or Team of 3 scale (same sex) in Coquitlam
- August 2018 (dates TBA) – Ogopogo Weightlifting Competition – in Windfield
- October 2018 (dates TBA) – Fraser Valley Throwdown — in Vancouver
- January 2019 – Okanagan Valley Throwdown – in Penticton
And so much more!! Check online for any other competitons/running events in BC !
– Coach Renée
3 Rounds, 1:00 each
Dowel passovers (all directions)
Cossack squats (low transfer)
Complex A) EMOM 10:00
3 Power snatch
3 Overhead squats
rest and warm up [10:00]
Complex B) EMOM 10:00
2 Power cleans
2 Front squats
1000m beach run
1- T-spine smash; 4:00
2- Wall squat; 4:00